Sunday, March 7, 2010

Greetings!

I am back from India, so grateful for all that the Lord did there. I have put one or two pictures of each place I went, but I could fill pages with all that happened. The great thing is that the Lord showed His love and faithfulness to the people of India. I am so thankful for have been a part of His work there. Thank you all for your prayer and giving. You have had a part of sowing great seeds all through the Himalayan region of NE India. Pray that all that work that was begun, will continue on. Pray that all that was taught, will be re-taught and re-taught.

I love you all. Barbara


Here are some picture of the 2010 All Himalayan Women's Conference in Siliguri India. We ended up with 430 women from 5 nations. We had around 10 get saved, over 100 received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, many delivered, healed, and filled with joy!


























Tammy taught the ladies to worship with flags that we brought with us. It was a beautiful sight to see them all worshipping with joy!








Next four of the team went on to Mungpoo, where we held a youth conference. It was originally supposed to be for 30 girls, but all the boys showed up too as well as the rest of the church!



The first night we taught them about their identity in Christ, then had a healing ceremony because many of them have experienced sexual abuse (mainly incest). The kids were on the floor weeping and receiving healing from the Lord. The electricity was out so we preached in the dark. It was strange to preach to an audience you could not see. We were not even sure how many people were actually there. But it did not stop the Lord. He moved in a powerful way.







The next day we taught them what it is to be a godly women, what is a godly man, what a godly marriage looks like. Then we commissioned the girls, covering them with beautiful scarves and sending them out into the world as godly women. ( the boys were also commissioned by the male pastors)





After the commissioning, there was an outpouring of such joy that the kids were dancing wildly for over an hour and a half. Look in the picture at all the orbs that are there.

Next we were able to preach to a village of untouchables. If you remember last time we were there we had to go at night because of the danger. It was so different this time. We went in broad daylight, and it was much more open than last time. Three people gave their lives to the Lord ( every place I went, each time I preached three people came to Christ!) and one man got the baptism of the Holy Spirit. We prayed for every person who came.





Again, as in the other places we went, there was an outbreak of joy among the people. The lady on the left was one of the leaders and was laughing hysterically. Her partner was on the floor, overcome with laughter! It was great. I went back again by myself and taught on the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Several received, and one young girl was being choked by a demon. I did deliverance on her and she was released and received as well.







Here is a man receiving the baptism and joy!






By this time the rest of the team went back to the US. I went on to a city named Kalimpong. The people here were so open hearted it was a wonderful time. I preached two times that day, both times praying over every person in the entire church. The teaching that so impacted them were a teaching about blessing, on forgiveness and about not being an orphan. That night my host's entire family showed up and I taught gain and prayed over everyone again.

The next day I preached the Sunday service, went to a reception and then went home. I asked my host if we were doing anything else and she said no, so I got my pajamas on. When I came down from dinner the house was packed with people. I ended up preaching again that night in my pajamas, and praying for every single person!









This is about one fourth of the people there that night!










Next I was on to Delhi. Here is one of the neighbor ladies I made friends with. Her and her friend carry bricks on their heads all day long! All of the ladies would have me for tea, and we would sit and smile at each other and drink our tea. We could not say one word to each other but they knew that I liked them.






This was my favorite time of ministry in Delhi. I met with a women's group. I did a time of question and answer and then we would pray. We talked about : Do you have to be baptized to be saved? How to pray for a hopeless situation. What to do if you cannot pray. Do you see the little old lady I am holding hands with? She was a neighbor who was bed bound with out of control blood pressure. I went to her house and prayed for her, she was healed and then came to the meeting. She kept telling me she loved me! The pastor's wife received the baptism of the Holy Spirit and was healed of a debilitating shoulder pain.




See these people in this house? I went to this house to preach and it was so packed I could not stand up. When I prayed over people and they started to fall under the power of the Holy Spirit, they could not. They remained standing because there was no room to fall!









Breakthrough!!!






This was the most difficult church I ministered at. After the first day, I felt such resistance, that I had to fast and pray all the next day to get a breakthrough.

No comments: