Hello dear friends!
I am getting ready to leave to India, so I wanted to send out a schedule so that you will know what I am doing and also so you can pray.
The first week that I will be there I will be ministering with a team of women at the All Himalayan Indian Women's Conference. It will be a 5 day conference, with somewhere around 500 women. We will be doing all the teaching, doing dramas and dances etc. It will be a wonderful time, and we are believing for the greatest move of God we have ever seen.
Immediately after that, we will be going to a local village to minister to a group of "untouchables." These are the women that I met several years ago, that came and danced with me, if you remember that story. I am really excited about that.
Then next we are doing a Youth Conference. I am leading that team of four, and we will be doing the curriculum I did when I was in Kstan. (Modern Day Princess by Doreen Hanna). It will be a modified version, especially adding healing for sexual trauma. (many of the ladies have been forced to have sex with family members.) Please pray for us, that the Lord will use us to deeply impact these young women.
After that, the rest of the team will leave and it will only be me. I will be going and ministering locally. I hope to go back to the village and minister there again. I will be gone a total of one month.
As always, I would not be going if it were not for your love and support. I received a prophecy that: " I believe that you will minister to at least one person who is so changed that it effects a whole region of people." Let it be Lord!
I am thankful for you all! God bless you, Barbara
No comments:
Post a Comment