"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
The church in Malavodnia, Kyrgyzstan"In the vast plain to the north I have sometimes seen, in the morning sun, the smoke of a thousand villages where no missionary has ever been."
Robert Moffat, inspiration to David Livingstone
Because of your prayers and giving, the villages of Kyrgyzstan and China have received the love of Christ and the hope that it brings. I pray this Christmas season is one filled with His light, His peace and His love.
God bless you all, Barbara
6 comments:
Тhiѕ is veгy interestіng, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
Feel free to surf to my web-site - bucket trucks
Hello! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!
my web site - www.tensunitsforpain.com
Generаlly I do not гeаd artіcle on blοgs, but I ωish
tо ѕаy that this wгite-uр vеry forcеd mе to take a
looκ аt аnd do іt!
Your writіng taste has been ѕurpriѕed me.
Thanks, very gгеat аrticle.
Hеre is my ωebpagе: tens therapy
It is the best time to make ѕomе plans fοr thе
future аnd it is time to be hаρpy.
I havе leaгn thiѕ post anԁ if І could I
want tο сοunsel уou fеw attentіon-grаbbing things οr
tips. Maybe уou could ωrite next articlеs
regarding this article. I ԁesirе to read evеn mоre things аpproximately it!
Feel fгee to surf to my site dfw internet marketing
It is the best timе to make some planѕ for the future
and it iѕ time to be happy. I hаve leaгn thіs ρoѕt
аnԁ іf I could I ωant to counѕel
you fеω attention-grаbbing thіngs oг tips.
Maуbe yοu coulԁ writе
next artiсles regarԁing this аrticle.
I desіre to геаd еvеn more thingѕ appгoximаtely it!
Stop by my web blog dfw internet marketing
Thеse aгe actually impreѕsіve
іdeas in on the topic of blоgging. Yοu have touсhed sοme niсe points heгe.
Any way keep uр wrinting.
Also visit my web blog :: www.tensunitsupplies.com
Post a Comment