Monday, September 15, 2008



                                                  Bishkek's "statue of Liberty" celebrating 
                                                         their freedom from Soviet rule.



                                                             Naughty (but adorable) boys               
                                                                trying to sneak into class!



                                                                    Typical village house





                                                          Lovely teenage ESL students!











Lovely little ESL students!





                                          The building in the background is the University 
                                        of Bishkek, where I will be having my English Club.



                                                                  A "study" in the village






Here is my apartment! Notice the lavender couches, and the smoked glass coffee table. As you can see my kitchen is very cheerful and colorful! It is really a wonderful apartment, and I am blessed to have it!







                                                      Here is a typical Kyrgyz party. You 
                                                      eat ALOT of food sitting on the floor!



I never got to share this with you from my time in China:


When I got to Julie's I asked her what the one thing I could help her with that she would not do if I was not there. She said it was her dream to have a beautiful bedroom. So here are the before and after pictures. What do you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

i like......

Anonymous said...

very awsome.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,